4 Guests (maximum) 2 beds
This cozy studio apartment is located near Cais de Gaia, famous for its breathtaking views and Port Wine Cellars. The flat has a comfortable double bed, a fully equipped kitchenette, a bathroom with a shower and a living area with a TV and sofa-bed. The AC unit gives you full control over the temperature inside, making this flat perfect for both summer and winter stays. The main attraction is definitely the incredible patio where you can enjoy great moments with your family and friends.
●100 meters from the famous Sandeman and Porto Cruz Houses.
●300 meters from the cable car leading to the metro station Do Morro Garden (Jardim do Morro) that will take you directly to Porto and Gaia cities.
●150 meters from the cruise ship docks to allow you to discover the beautiful bridges and wineyards on the banks of the Douro river.
●300 meters from the D.Luis bridge that leads to Porto city.
Situated on the other side of the shore, Porto city can be easily accessed by foot through the bridge !
*Please note that there is some temporary construction work happening nearby during the day, thank you!*
1 Double bed
1 Sofa bed
This lovely studio is comprised of the following:
- A cozy double bed; comfortable linen included!
- A fully equipped kitchenette that comes with all the amenities you may require to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal during your stay like stove, microwave, kitchen appliances, etc.
- A bathroom with a shower. Towels, toilet paper and a hairdryer are provided for your convenience!
- A lovely living area with a TV and a sofa-bed for 2.
- A gorgeous patio with outdoor furniture where you can enjoy your meals and relax after a long day exploring the city.
We look forward to hosting you!