Do you want to wake up to a view of the Clerigos Tower and the winding streets of downtown Porto? A private terrace all to yourself wherefrom you can watch the sunset with your loved ones? If yes, you've found the right place! This two-bedroom apartment comes fully-equipped with all the appliances you could require during your stay and can comfortably accommodate up to 3 guests. Located in the heart of the city, you will be within walking distance of the top attractions in our UNESCO World Heritage City, including the romantic Ribeira and some of the top restaurants Porto has to offer. We look forward to hosting you!
This apartment is situated in Baixa/Sé, right above the Ribeira. It is located right in the heart of the city and so there are plenty of interesting sites to visit around the area, such as Mercado do Bolhão (the last traditional market of Porto), São Bento train station and Lello bookshop.
It is the best neighborhood in Porto for: solo travelers; young couples; or groups of friends traveling together.
This modern and beautifully decorated apartment comprises of:
- A master bedroom with a queen-sized bed, comfortable linen, a desk, a lovely mirror, and an en-suite bathroom.
- A second bedroom with a comfortable single bed, fresh linen, and ample storage space.
- Two clean bathrooms with showers. Towels and toilet paper are provided for your convenience!
- A bright living room with an L-shaped sofa, TV, and access to the fantastic terrace outside.
- A dining area fit for 4 people; the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious homecooked meal!
- A modern kitchenette that comes with all the appliances you may require during your stay.
- A terrace with a spectacular view of downtown Porto! This is truly the best spot to relax in the evening with a glass of wine in hand. It is also the ideal spot for some yoga first thing in the morning - we absolutely LOVE this space and we are sure you will too!
We look forward to hosting you in Porto!