8 guests (maximum) 3 bedrooms 4 beds
Situated in Vila Nova de Gaia, an area famous for its Port wine cellars and stunning views of the Ribeira, this apartment is perfect for those hoping to have a peaceful holiday in the north of Portugal. The metro station "João de Deus" is right across the street and will take you to Porto downtown in less than 10 minutes. Also right outside your door is the biggest department store group in Europe - El Corte Inglés - where you can find a wide selection of luxurious brands.
Well-equipped to host up to 8 guests, this 95m2 apartment comes with 3 bedrooms - one with an all-around balcony - 2 full bathrooms and a spacious living space with a sofa-bed for 2. Several key amenities are also provided here, including Air Conditioning, wi-fi, TV, a washing machine, dishwasher, stove and more! We are certain you will feel right at home at our apartment and we look forward to hosting you!
Top attractions nearby; walking distance:
- Cais de Gaia: 15 min
- Luis I Bridge: 15 min
- Jardim do Morro: 15 min
This 95m2 3 bedroom apartment allows you to stay in Gaia's busiest and most famous avenue while also providing great soundproofing. With the metro at your doorstep you can easily visit the main touristic attractions in both Porto and Gaia. Porto downtown is less than 10 minutes away. It can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people making it perfect for families or a group of friends traveling together to our beautiful city!
- AC so you can have full control over the temperature no matter the weather outside.
- 3 modern and comfortable bedrooms with double beds. One of them comes with an all-around balcony where you can enjoy a nice glass of wine at the end of a long day exploring the city. Towels and toilet paper are provided for your convenience.
- 2 full bathrooms with shower.
- A tastefully decorated sitting area with two large sofa-beds and TV.
- A kitchenette that comes well-equipped with all the appliances you could require for the preparation of a delicious homecooked meal.
*Please note that the apartment is located on the 1st floor with no elevator.