5 guests (maximum) 3 bedrooms 4 beds
**Covid 19: If you are concerned about the coronavirus pandemic, rest assured that our cleaning teams are equipped to properly disinfect each apartment between stays and this flat has self-check in, meaning you don't physically interact with anyone. LovelyStay will also be flexible in case you need to reschedule or even cancel your booking with us. Stay safe!**
Situated in Vila Nova de Gaia, an area famous for its Port wine cellars and stunning views of the Ribeira, this apartment is perfect for those hoping to have a peaceful holiday in the north of Portugal.
Well-equipped to host up to 5 guests, this 113m2 apartment comes with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms (one en-suite), a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living space with a cozy sofa and a lovely balcony where you can enjoy a nice breakfast before heading out to explore. Several key amenities are also provided here, including heating, fast wi-fi, TV, a washing machine, dishwasher, stove and more! There's also a free parking spot in the building's garage.
1 King bed
Has ensuite bathroom
This 113m2 1BR apartment allows you to stay very close to Gaia's busiest and most famous avenue (Avenida da República). With the metro at a 10 minute walk away from the flat, you can easily visit the main touristic attractions in both Porto and Gaia. Porto downtown is less than 15 minutes away. It can comfortably accommodate up to 5 people making it perfect for families or a group of friends traveling together to our beautiful city! The flat is on the 6th floor but there's an elevator in the building.
- One bedroom with a king size bed and en-suite bathroom, a second bedroom with a small double bed and a third bedroom with two single beds. Linens are provided.
- Two full bathrooms. Towels and toilet paper are provided for your convenience.
- A tastefully decorated living area and dining space with a large sofa and a TV.
- A kitchen that comes well-equipped with all the appliances you could require for the preparation of a delicious homecooked meal.
- In the pantry, there's a washing machine and a clothesline.
- A free parking spot in the building's garage.