8 guests (maximum) 3 bedrooms 5 beds
Situated in Vila Nova de Gaia, an area famous for its Port wine cellars and stunning views of the Ribeira, this recently renovated house is perfect for those hoping to have a peaceful holiday in the north of Portugal. The metro station "Câmara de Gaia" is 5 minutes away from the house and will take you to Porto downtown in less than 10 minutes. Also just a metro station away, there is the biggest department store group in Europe - El Corte Inglés - where you can find a wide selection of luxurious brands.
Well-equipped to host up to 8 guests, this 200m2 house comes with 3 bedrooms all equipped with AC, 3 full bathrooms, a spacious living space with a sofa-bed for 2, a big garden with an orange tree and a garage with room for 2 cars. Several key amenities are also provided here, including Wi-fi, TV, a washing machine, dishwasher, stove and more! We are certain you will feel right at home at our house and we look forward to hosting you!
Top attractions nearby; walking distance:
- Cais de Gaia: 15 min
- Luis I Bridge: 15 min
- Jardim do Morro: 15 min
1 Double bed
Has ensuite bathroom
This 200m2 3 bedroom house allows you to stay near Gaia's busiest and most famous avenue - Avenida da República - while also providing great soundproofing. With the metro 5 minutes away you can easily visit the main touristic attractions in both Porto and Gaia. Porto downtown is less than 10 minutes away. It can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people making it perfect for families or a group of friends traveling together to our beautiful city!
- AC so you can have full control over the temperature no matter the weather outside.
- 3 modern and comfortable bedrooms, all equipped with AC. Towels and toilet paper are provided for your convenience.
- 3 full bathrooms with shower.
- A big garden.
- Free parking in the house's garage.
- A tastefully decorated sitting area with a sofa-bed for 2 and TV.
- A kitchenette that comes well-equipped with all the appliances you could require for the preparation of a delicious homecooked meal.