And WE ARE Optylon Krea
We are a Pan-Mediterranean real estate development and investment management company with an international team. Our track record of €1.5 Billion investments that took place in Portugal, Turkey, and Romania create a solid working experience for us to cater to the needs of institutional investors (Merrill Lynch – Bank of America, GIC Singapore Investment Authority, Yapı Kredi Koray REIT) as well as family offices and HNWI's. The current GDV of €350 Million in Portugal reached through the acquisition and development of mix used prime assets is a testament to our growth potential
We are currently looking for: Administrative Assistant.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant with a creative and problem-solving mindset. This is a dynamic role, in an international, collaborative, and fast-paced working environment.
- Prepare and gathers all the information for the correct onboarding process of the new employees and interns: contract signing, request new tools and new access to the IT Support Team; etc.
- Owner of the Company’s Offboarding: Collect all the equipment and signatures, inform Accounting of departure date and other important information, etc.
- Maintain historical HR records by filling the existent HR file system and recovery.
- Manage the HR Platform (absences & vacation control) and ensure all the information is gathered and sent to Accounting for Payroll.
- Ensures that all legal requirements are being followed: Social Security registrations, FCT, Tax Authority, Occupational Health & Safety, Health Insurance, Single Report, and others.
- Manage IEFP Programs & other internship programs.
- Managing Office Budget.
- Assist in the invoices reconciliation.
- Manage employee’s expenses.
- Managing suppliers, research new deals/partnerships, and resolution of accounting discrepancies.
- Be the contact with public entities (AT, EDP, EPAL, MEO…).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor Degree in HR Management, Management, Finance, or equivalent
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and at least 4 years of experience in a job role within the Human Resources/Finance area
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Mandatory Languages: Portuguese (native) and English skills (native or proficient)
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous, and versatile are the commanding words
- You’re able to prioritize tasks, multi-tasking and be someone that thrives’s under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated: has no problem being self-accountable and reliable to work alone
- Have inter-disciplinary and inter-department capabilities
- Problem-solving mindset, strategical thinking, and research skills (ability to analyze situations, anticipating, identifying, and defining problems)
- You’re not afraid of going to the bottom of the issue
- Able to work in a highly dynamic and international environment
Please send your application to the email address email@example.com with the subject line AAFHR/OKLS/NET.
Note that LovelyStay/Optylon Group is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.