We are looking for motivated Backend Web Developers, that enjoy working with state of the art technologies and develop solutions from the ground-up. All our software was developed in-house, with full stack control.
Do you like challenges? Are you a creative and organized person? At LovelyStay we develop tailor made innovative tourism solutions, and we’re looking forward to expand our software development team.
We currently use Typescript (Node + ReactJS), PostgreSQL and Nginx, but experience
in any other functional programming language (and a strong will to learn) is most
We strongly value autonomous and quick learning skills, capability to work in teams
in an organized way, and someone who can understand when to refactor and when
to just improve something.
Main Purpose of the role
- Integrate our existing backend developers team;
- Incremental improvement of existing code using TDD;
- Implementation of fully automated test coverage;
- New feature development and ownership.
- Follow recommended software development best practices, from helping to
clearly define the requirements, plan the development, implement, test, and
re-iterate whenever needed;
- Maintain a desirable equilibrium between quality code and speed of
development. Your code needs to be understood by all. You need to make
sure you understand everybody’s code;
- Tests - whether you are a TDD enthusiast or not, you need to clearly
understand the need for automated tests and have experience implementing
them - unit, integration and acceptance;
- Responsibility - your job does not end when you commit - you need to follow
through to make sure all the changes and features added really fit the
requirements, and adjust accordingly;
- Teamwork - experience leading teams is a plus, but not required; We strongly
appreciate autonomous persons, but effective teamwork capabilities are a
- Understand and actively contribute to the existing software architecture.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with object oriented and functional programming paradigms;
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL);
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT);
- Fluent English (both written and spoken – we are an international team);
- Autonomous worker when needed, always a team member;
- Result oriented.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Please send us your résumé to email@example.com