We're currently committed in finding a Data Scientist to join our talented and passionate team and to be an active agent of our success and growth. The role will require you to deal with data by developing tools and working closely with the Internal team to complete overall business requirements. There will be a large focus on creating and managing packages and scripts to perform data manipulation and validation. This is a key role within the heart of the business and will allow you to be involved with the everyday functioning as well as analysing the past and planning the future.
What you will do:
- Analyse significant variety of data within a data-driven team
- Work together with other departments as a team to develop solutions for important business
problems, using common and/or self-built tools to support important business decisions
- Analyse short term rental market data to provide insight to company stakeholders
- Support reporting of the analysis and provide commentary on the analysis and insights
- Manage client expectations
- Identify innovative ways to analyse data, as well as business process improvements and
implement them across projects
- Prepare and present results in an accessible way to colleagues and clients
- Have a solid background in Mathematics/Statistics or Computer Science. A good balance of
both will be valued.
- Develop well-designed and performant Python tools using scalable techniques, mainly in the
scope of data handling and analysis
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Have experience using relational databases (PostgreSQL will be valued) to extract and
- Have experience analysing data & providing insights
- Know how to interpret and present data visually; write and deliver engaging presentations
- Have full professional proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Enjoy transforming complex information into clear recommendations.
- Are highly motivated to solve complex problems in close collaboration with others
- Are goal oriented, eager to achieve real business effects
- Are team supporting, volunteering to step in, where you feel you might be a help to achieve goal
- Are feedback prone, actively share your opinion & accommodate feedback from others
- Have the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Are a self-starter, you push things and take initiative.
- Last but not least, you love what you do!
- Offer a dynamic company with a variety of multi-dimensional data streams that need to be
- Work on important challenges & problems in the area of data analytics and data processing
- Offer freedom for personal organization as part of a fantastic team
Please send us your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org