And WE ARE Optylon Krea
We are a Pan-Mediterranean real estate development and investment management company with an international team. Our track record of €1.5 Billion investments that took place in Portugal, Turkey, and Romania create a solid working experience for us to cater to the needs of institutional investors (Merrill Lynch – Bank of America, GIC Singapore Investment Authority, Yapı Kredi Koray REIT) as well as family offices and HNWI's. The current GDV of €350 Million in Portugal reached through the acquisition and development of mix used prime assets is a testament to our growth potential
We are currently looking for: Head of HR.
We are looking for someone to help us build our Human Resources Department and our People Team. You will support the board and our CEO in building the vision, mission, and general culture for the Otpylon Group’s different companies. We are growing quickly and you will play a vital role at a key inflection point during our continuous growth.
- Strategic definition of the Human Resources Management Model.
- Building a Corporate Identity: Vision; Mission; Values; Culture.
- Recruitment Strategy: build a long-term hiring strategy aligned with the company’s objectives; Identify hiring needs according to the company goals and culture; Supervise the Recruitment process with the Hiring Managers & the People Team; Owner of the High and Middle Management Recruitment positions; Partnering with universities to welcome interns.
- Training: Promote technical and behavioral training for the development of employees; Planning and organization of training and other development actions - internally and externally; Be a mentor and a coach.
- Career & Talent Management: Ensure the correct onboarding and integration of new employees and interns; Definition of Career Development Policy and develop a career development plan; Assists managers and supervisors, in understanding and implementing company policies related to performance, discipline, and related topics; Promotion through the organization chart and/or performance and experience; Define and implement job descriptions, competencies model, and performance evaluation policy; Manage the training of team leaders and review instructions on the relationship between them and their employees, in order to plan, monitor and evaluate their performance; Schedule feedback meetings with employees; Hear and resolve issues of employees and supervisors, advising and directed towards the achievement of the common objective; Guarantee that Offboarding process is done accordingly with the established procedure.
- Administrative: Monitor the HR administrative area; Ensure compliance with Labor Law; Maintain historical HR records by creating a file system and recovery; Manage the HR Platform (absences & vacation control); Ensures that all legal requirements are being followed: Social Security registrations, Occupational Health & Safety, Health Insurance, Single Report, and others.
- Management: Maintain management guidelines through the elaboration, updating, and recommendation of human resources policies and procedures; Create and present HR metrics to the Administration periodically; Develops, present, and administers departmental budget; Identify, recognize and dominate different government programs incentive to hire to optimize costs;
- Employer Branding & General Communication: Communicates with the employees, regarding employee relations concerns; provides guidance and recommendations for resolution of issues; Owner of internal and external events to promote the organization.
- People Team Management: Analyze the competencies, responsibilities, and processes and ensure that KPIs are reached by team members; Supervise team members and help them implement the HR strategies developed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in HR Management or equivalent
- Have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role and at least 8 years of experience in a job role within the Human Resources area
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Mandatory Languages: Portuguese (native) and English skills (native or proficient)
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous, and versatile are the commanding words
- You’re able to prioritize tasks, multi-tasking and be someone that thrives’s under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated: has no problem being self-accountable and reliable to work alone
- Have inter-disciplinary and inter-department capabilities
- Problem-solving mindset, strategical thinking, and research skills (ability to analyze situations, anticipating, identifying, and defining problems)
- You’re not afraid of going to the bottom of the issue
- Able to work in a highly dynamic and international environment
Please send your application to the email address email@example.com with the subject line HHR/OKLS/NET.
Note that LovelyStay/Optylon Group is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.