As an Account Manager you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, and you will update your clients about their revenues and occupancy rates.
- Monitor and manage the performance of client accounts, optimizing all parameters such as occupancy rate, daily price, etc.
- Support sales in the process of closing and registering a customer, ensuring that all necessary documents are gathered, and advising the client in any relevant administrative matter;
- Oversee the publishing of the properties on several digital platforms, and configure parts of the LovelyStay software accordingly;
- Coordinate interventions with suppliers, such as professional photographers, public services, or others;
- Privileged channel of communication with the client, ensuring the correct information is given to the interested parties, such as improvements in the property, revenue expectations, guest comments or reviews, or others;
- Analyze and prepare monthly performance reports;
- Update all information on internal systems accurately and on time;
- Answering phone calls, replying to messages and emails, addressing routine issues;
- Actively participate in the company's overall strategy, and more specifically in sales and client support.
You will also carry out the functions that are related or are functionally linked to the job role, provided that you have training and skills for it and it’s not considered a professional devaluation.
Please send your CV to email@example.com