We are looking for motivated Security Focused DevOps, that enjoy developing
secure software platforms and implement organizational security best practices.
Do you like challenges? Are you a creative and organized person?
At LovelyStay we develop tailor made innovative tourism solutions,
and we’re looking forward to expand our software development team.
We are looking for motivated backend web developers, that enjoy working
with state of the art technologies and develop solutions from the ground-up.
All our software was developed in-house, with full stack control.
We currently use Typescript (Node + ReactJS), PostgreSQL and Nginx,
but experience in any other functional programming language
(and a strong will to learn) is most welcomed.
We strongly value autonomous and quick learning skills, capability to work
in teams in an organized way, and someone who can understand when to
refactor and when to just improve something.
We are recruiting what could become our first CSO, so do apply if you like systems and security.
Main Purpose of the role
- Review our current architecture to improve security, scalability and ease of use;
- Implement strict security policies and enforce their use:
- For the software development team;
- For the operational team;
- Implement solutions for constant monitoring;
- Select and apply for external tests and certifications of our platform;
- Guarantee strict adherence to GDPR.
We expect you to...
- Understand and actively contribute to the existing software architecture;
- Follow recommended software development best practices, from helping to clearly define the requirements,
plan the development, implement, test, and re-iterate whenever needed;
- Maintain a desirable equilibrium between quality code and speed of development.
Your code needs to be understood by all. You need to make sure you understand everybody’s code;
- Tests - whether you are a TDD enthusiast or not, you need to clearly understand the need for
automated tests and have experience implementing
them - unit, integration and acceptance;
- Responsibility - your job does not end when you commit - you need to
follow through to make sure all the changes and features added
really fit the requirements, and adjust accordingly;
- Teamwork - experience leading teams is a plus, but not required;
We strongly appreciate autonomous persons, but effective teamwork capabilities are a requirement;
- Be fluent in English (both written and spoken – we are an international team).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with security oriented development;
- Experience with security hardening of existing platforms;
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferable);
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT);
- Fluent English (both written and spoken – we are an international team);
- Autonomous worker when needed, always a team member;
- Result oriented.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Use the apply button above, or send us an email to email@example.com
with the title Security DevOps.