Porto Home Wine Cellars is a building with 7 tourist apartments, fully equipped for our guests' relaxation during their vacation or business trip. The building was completely rebuilt in 2019 keeping elements and historical appearance, but giving it the comfort of the 21st century.
The decoration and design aim at simplicity. Our apartments are neutral enough to be appreciated by all cultures that visit them, never forgetting typical and traditionally Portuguese elements. In the past, the building was a traditional pharmacy, from the time when medicines were made and mixed by pharmacists within pharmacies. We therefore decided to keep the pharmacy's name on the facade, remembering the importance of this place for all the inhabitants of the neighborhood.
It is possible to request a crib in the apartment, upon availability!
Located on the south side of the historic center of Porto, in Vila Nova de Gaia, these apartments are very close to Cais de Gaia, the pedestrian promenade on the south side of the Douro River. From there, the Port Wine Cellars are 2 minutes away and the D. Luís I Bridge 5 minutes away.
Just 2 minutes walking distance from Oporto Home Wine Cellars you will find: restaurants, grocery stores, cafes, ATM and tourist office. The best way to get around the historic center of the city is on foot. That way, you will have the opportunity to know all the details of the narrow streets, old churches, typical taverns and wine cellars.
At Oporto Home Wine Cellars you will be simultaneously close to the main tourist attractions in the city, as well as 12 minutes walk from Jardim do Morro metro station and just 25 minutes away by car from Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport.
1. Please make yourself at home!
2. Please take care of the apartment as if it were your own, keeping it clean and tidy.
3. Save water & electricity and help us protect the environment.
4. Be kind to your neighbours and please avoid making noise after 22h as this is a residential building (Noise is prohibited from 22h until 8h in the morning as per the law in Portugal).
5. Smoking is prohibited in the house and the building.
6. Please be safe and protect yourself by not leaning over or sitting on the windowsills, balconies or handrails.
7. All windows and doors must be closed when leaving the apartment or during rainfall.
Please also keep the apartment doors locked when away from the apartment.
8. Events or gatherings of any kind are not allowed.
*The property owners cannot be held accountable for the consequences of the misuse of gas and electrical equipment, balconies, windows, handrails, stairs and any other hazardous areas.*